Sunday, 1 March 2015

Makeup | Illamasqua Cream Blushers


Happy first of March beauts!

Coming in to spring and I literally can not wait. I hate Winter and Summer; they're the demons of all the seasons.

THAT'S THAT. LETS GET ON WITH THE POST.


Illamasqua. Oh beautiful, beautiful Illamasqua. I just love this brand. They're so ON IT. The products, the colours, the packaging and PLEASE can we not forget the formulation of the nail polishes. OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Anyway, a while ago they had one of their infamous sales on and I was not gonna let that slip away from me. So I ordered some goods. Twice. Within two days.
In came the delivery and out came one of my hideous pig squeals; I was just so pumped to see my products.











The Illamasqua cream blushers 
Before ordering, I had never encountered the beauties that are cream blushers. These Illamasqua ones are powder-blush-lovers converters. I apply them with the Real Techniques Stippling brush and the combo is just perfect. The amount of pigmentation and the blendability makes applying them a doddle for novices like me. The colours I have are Promise and Dixie. Promise is my favourite of the two; a blue-toned pink to give that natural cute rosy look. But I will love both colours forever and ever. I just love the effect they give to my skin - not too dewy but not flat and powdery.


What other brands have cream blushers offerings? What colours shall I check out? I need more. MOOOORE!!!!


See you tomorrow for my video and Sunday for my next blog post


Ciao x


2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any Illamasqua blushes but they look pretty x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are honestly so pigmented and beautiful on the skin! I highly recommend! x

      Delete