Sunday, 5 April 2015

Skincare | The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Moisturiser


Happy Sunday everyone! I won't try and make you jealous by telling you I have tomorrow off work, so I won't mention it in this post ever..

But yeah anyway, on to the post.

Early last month, I was searching for a night time moisturiser to rid my dry skin problems. What better place to turn than The Body Shop! If you want effective and affordable skincare, TBS are your best bet. I love the Vit E range, as you can see from the pics below, so I couldn't go too wrong with this...
 

The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Moisturiser 






Now... I don't want to say it is the bee's knees but it will suffice whilst I'm looking for another alternative, probably something a bit more pricey. It hasn't rid my dry skin, but I think that's more down to me being dehydrated and having dry skin as a combo (boohoo!) But if you are looking for a moisturiser that will keep your skin "normal" then this is for you. It has lasted a while too; I still have about 1/3 of the moisturiser left and I have used it everyday since I bought it. Value for money and all that!


Please can I have some recc's on some decent moisturisers that will make my skin look AMAZING, pleeeease?! 

I will see you tomorrow evening for a video!


Ciao x


2 comments:

  1. love the body shop, i've been using their green tea night lotion :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, one of my favourite skincare brands! Might need another shopping trip there soon x

      Delete