Sunday, 24 May 2015
Makeup | Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter
Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow highlight powder in a cream formula? This is your answer
Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter
Look at the beautiful golden shimmery-ness! It is the most gorgeous creamy highlighter to use; I put it on the tops of my cheekbones, down the centre of my nose and on top of my cupids bow. It gives that "candlelight", lit from within look to my skin (as CT describers her Filmstar Bronze and Glow highlight powder).
I actually got this in the Benefit beauty advent calendar from Christmas 2014. It's in a dinky tiny sample size, but it makes it perfect for using on my face as it's the perfect size; it's not too big for the different areas of my face.
The full size is £24.50 with a sponge on the other end to blend it in with. I use my fingers to blend it and it's such an effortless product to use. I would definitely be tempted to buy the full size, but I think this dinky one is still going to last me a while!
Another creamy highlight product I love to use is the Topshop Beauty Glow Pot in Polished. But this is blog post for another day!
What highlighters do you guys like to use? Highend or drugstore, I would love to see what other options there are out there. I don't think there are many highlight products in the beauty market that people talk highly of! So let me know your thoughts!
See you tomorrow for a Youtube video!
Ciao x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Definitely a beautiful color payoff once on the skin. I always love Benefit's product names. Haha. :]
ReplyDelete// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲
Me too! I love this highlighter so much, I've been wearing it pretty much every day! x
DeleteDefinitely a beautiful color payoff once on the skin. I always love Benefit's product names. Haha. :]
ReplyDelete// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲
If you want to Buy Highlighter Products Online, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/cosmetics/face/highlighter.html
ReplyDelete