Sunday, 14 June 2015

Makeup | Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 03 Strawberry Kissed


Who doesn't love talking about red lipstick?!! If you don't, AWAY WITH YOU! Nah, not really, you can stay. As long as you read this post ;)


Let's talk about my holy grail red lipstick for all eternity...


Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 03 Strawberry Kissed



Random I know, but I just like the Guerlain flower thing.. It was used for testing perfumes in store




Ohhhh my gahd! This lipstick is glorious. That's all I need to say, so go try it now! BYE.

Not really lol I'm so funny.. not.

Sooooo... This is a cream lipstick formula that comes in tubular packaging and it is applied with a doe-foot applicator (as you can see in the pictures, duuuhhh Abby!). The applicator makes it easy for me to apply to all the corners of my (big) mouth.
The formula is out of this world. It applies quite liberally and creamy, it's almost like a lipgloss texture. However, after I apply a layer, it sets down matte. But not that unbearable, drying, flaky kind of matte that I normally encounter with other matte lipsticks. It stills feels creamy throughout the day and DOES. NOT. BUDGE.
If you're looking for long-lasting matte lipstick that isn't drying, then I urge urge URGE you to check this out!

What are your red lippy holy grails? Any other red lipsticks I should check out? I really should take the plunge and get the infamous MAC red lippies like Ruby Woo, Lady Danger, Russian Red etc. Let me know how you've got on with these lippies too!


Hope you liked this post. I know I've talked about this lippy a lot recently, so thought I would dedicate a whole post to it



See you tomorrow for my festival prepping/packing video! 


Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment