I've been trialling a new serum - my favourite kind of trialling!!! Lets see what I thought about it...
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum
![]() |
| Fake flower lol don't judge |
Formula: A liquidy translucent serum
Application: One pump into my fingers and rub in to my face
When: Evening skincare routine (but can be used for both morning and evening)
Do I love?: Anything I would change: I would take out the silicone ingredient as it does give that slippy feeling when rubbing in to my face. However it does sink in quickly
Price: RRP £17 - £22 for 30ml (depending on where you buy it from)
Hmmmm....Nothing wonderous has happened to my skin, and I still do have dry patches around my mouth and nose. I would have thought it would plump up my face and give a youthful look, but the dryness I suffer is bringing that factor down! Help me! S.O.S! I need a serum that actually works at hydrating my skin and making it soft and plump :(
Please please please, this a cry of plea! I need your recc's on some good hydrating serums that actually work! I've tried the Sarah Chapman Hydrating Booster, which worked, but again, nothing amazing... Help a sister out!
Leave your recommendations in the comments below, i'm totally up for trying anything, drugstore or high end
Thank you for reading, and I'll see you tomorrow for a video, on my channel, and next week for another blog post
Ciao x



Judging you on that fake flower! Just kidding. I actually didn't notice it was fake. Have you tried straight up coconut oil on your face? Works wonders for me. :]
ReplyDelete// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲
Judging you on that fake flower! Just kidding. I actually didn't notice it was fake. Have you tried straight up coconut oil on your face? Works wonders for me. :]
ReplyDelete// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲