Sunday, 19 July 2015

Makeup | NARS Mutiple in Orgasm


I thought, seeing as I mentioned this beauty of a product in my "Changing Up My Makeup for Summer/Shopping My Stash!" post, I would delve a bit deeper in to an explanation of why I love it. Lets go!


NARS Multiple in Orgasm





 



Apologies for the extremely dry hands, but can you see the beautiful golden shimmer that it gives off! It's the perfect creamy blusher for the Summer; it gives that summer glow in one, enough shimmer to grab attention and the application is a dream.

It's a blue-toned pink blusher with golden shimmer running through it. I would say it's perfect for all skintones, but it may lean towards more olive-toned people because the golden shimmer will suit the skin colour better and the blue undertones will make the blusher pop against the skin.

The way I apply this is swipe a couple of times straight on to the cheeks and blend in with my fingers, or I sometimes swipe/dab my Real Techniques Stippling Brush across the top and stipple on to my cheeks (however, I do prefer the first option).

As mentioned in my "Changing Up My Makeup for Summer/Shopping My Stash!" post, the NARS mutiple is just a handy on-the-go/travel/top-up kind of product that you can pop in your makeup bag. It's exactly how the powder version looks on the skin, but more creamy in texture (which I perfer for the Summer).


Any other shades that you've tried? I have a couple of the NARS Mutiples, one of them I've have for years (literally) and the other one is an awful colour and has huge chunks of glitter running through it, which is a bitch to get off.. So I haven't used that since I bought it... Oops..


Hope you enjoyed this review! Make sure to keep an eye out tomorrow for another video on my YouTube channel (I might have done a bit of skincare shopping!) and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @abbylawbeauty.


Thanks for taking the time to read my post :)



Ciao x


No comments:

Post a Comment