I was running dry of my Pixi Glow Tonic and I was just about to order some more. "NO! We want to try a different toner!" I thought to myself. So off to Caroline Hiron's blog I go (my comfort place when I'm in need of skincare resurrection) and her Acid Toners Part One YouTube video was bought to my attention.
The price point.... ohhhh the price point. What a glorious sight. This was post Christmas I was looking, so my purse and pockets were running v. thin. Anyway, didn't need too much self-convincing so I bought some.
When I received them, I started using them straight away. No messing. By day 2, the hormonal spots I had were pretty much gone. Now if that ain't a sign that this toner's for me, then I don't know what is! BY GOD, I LOVE THIS STUFF!
However, I did notice in the inci list that it has lemon juice in it... I was wary of this, and I don't like to use lemon juice in products because it can be extremely drying on my skin. But seeing as though it has done my skin some justice, I'm currently not too fussed about it for now.
I want Ben to try the Salicylic Acid because he has more oily/acne prone skin, so might have to purchase that soon. If you want me to list the ingredients, comment down below and I shall.
I talk about this toner in my YouTube video which is being uploaded tomorrow evening. It is my first video and if you would be so kind, please subscribe to my channel and like my video.
Youtube Channel - abbylawbeauty
Any toners you recommend? I've only used 3 different ones in my lifetime, so I want to try a couple more to spruce moose up my routine(thumbs up if you get The Simpsons reference).
But anyway, I'll let you eat your Sunday dinner now... Ciao x
This sounds like a great product, thank you for sharing :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks :)
ReplyDeleteCamille xo
www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog <3 Of course I will take a look! x
Delete