Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Makeup | Benefit's #RollerLash Salon On Wheels


I'm posting on a Tuesday evening - a bit impromptu but I just can't keep this from you guys...


As I walked past my office window, a piece of pink catches my eye....

THE BENEFIT #ROLLERLASH SALON ON WHEELS!







After running down the stairs, out the door, pushing people out my way and up the salon stairs, I was greeted by a Benefit girl who was extremely welcoming (even though I was the ONLY one taking pictures and I felt all eyes look at me). I was looking around with my jaw WIDE open with awe at the set up of the salon. I took a seat and I was completely in my element. 

She explained how the mascara worked and to be honest I didn't believe what she was saying because of the excess marketing Benefit have used for this launch.... UNTIL SHE HANDED ME A CLEAN BRUSH AND THE PRODUCT...

OH MY GOSH. MY EYELASHES WENT AS HIGH AS THE HEAVENS ABOVE.
The lengthening factor was strong and it thickened my badboys up nice and proper. I asked for a clean brush so I'm going to use it with a different mascara formulation to see if it is in fact all in the brush.


But as it stands, I'm completely sold - guys I need this!

This is being launched 26th of February and I'm gonna run to my nearest Benefit salon after work and bagsy mesen one. 


Hope you liked this impromptu blog post! My normal Sunday posting will still occur and my video will be up on Monday evening. 


Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment