Sunday, 15 February 2015
Skincare | Sarah Chapman Intense Hydrating Booster
Post about my recent life saviour? Easy.
Up until I paid for this expensive-but-completely-worth-every-penny serum , I was living a miserable life with crepe-y, dry, flaky skin. Now a gurl can't live her life like that for long.
Then comes in Sarah Chapman's Intense Hydrating Booster and saves the day!
It's extremely moisturising, BUT not in an oily way; it's just an amazingly effective serum! In fact when I smoothe this into my skin, it dries pretty much straight away. Because of this, I use it both morning and evening and I know for a fact I will keep using it for both (well... alternating with my Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum). When I first used it in the evening, I woke up the next morning and ran to the mirror to look at my skin... I could have fainted/cried/died with happiness. Never has my skin looked so good. I can not say more good words about this jewel of the skincare treasure chest.
Definite repurchase, but only when I have the dollar ;)
I bought this in the January sales on FeelUnique.com with 15% off so it was a little bit cheaper. I would say though, Feel Unique always seems to have discount code offers quite often and especially if you sign up to the emails!
If you wanna hear me blabber on about the skincare products I have been using recently, watch my latest skincare routine video.
I truely hoped you liked this post! My YouTube vid that is being uploaded tomorrow will be my everyday makeup routine so keep a close eye at 7pm GMT.
Ciao x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment