Hi beautiful people
I have been wanting to write a blog post about this eyebrow pencil since I discovered it 4 years ago...
The main reason I love this is because of the colour. It is a perfect match for me! I have black/v. dark brown hair and I do not believe in filling in my brows with a dark brown (this can look orange on me) or a pure black shade (normally looks like they're drawn on with a liquid eyeliner lol). So grey eyebrows for me it is (I mean it's not white grey - more of a dark grey/soft black).
I have fallen in love with the formula of this eyebrow pencil; it stays put all day, does not move/sweat off. Just a quick and easy product to use everyday for me. The spooly is nothing to shout about - I'll use it here and there - but generally I will use a separate spooly brush to just soften out the colour a bit.
Sometimes I will use this on it's own, but other times I will use the pencil to frame the eyebrow shape at the top of my brows and fill in the rest of my brows using an RMK Eyebrow brush and BECCA's Eyebrow Filling Powder called Ash just to "bolden" up my brows a tad.
I have tried and loved the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Granite as well, and it is similar shade to this No 7 eyebrow pencil. But seeing as I can pick this up from around the corner in my local Boots store, it just makes it all that much more convenient.
At £7, who can fault me on this one? Plus you'll collect 28 Boots points as well....
What other brow products suit black haired people out there?
Ciao x
I think the Loreal Brow Artist Plumper is a great cheap and easy eyebrow fixer upper!
ReplyDeleteOh cool! I'll look out for it, especially now I have my discount card haha!
Delete